Friday, November 6, 2015

DJ Paul - "Master Of Evil" (Album Stream)


On October 30The self-proclaimed King of Memphis, founding member of Three 6 Mafia,  and Academy Award winner DJ Paul released his fifth studio album on Psychopathic Records. But his new project is much more darker and introspective than his previous one ("Person Of Interest"). The album features guest appearances from Juicy J, Lord Infamous, Violent J of ICP, Yelawolf, Billy Wes, and Lil' Wyte. 

Tracklist
  1. Welcome
  2. Down Bad
  3. I'm Just Sayin
  4. Bust Dat Cap
  5. Dats It Fa Ya (featuring Juicy J)
  6. All Kinda Drugs
  7. Playin Witcha Life
  8. Goin In & Out
  9. She Rocks Dat
  10. Die Anyway
  11. Info
  12. I Don't Know (featuring Lord Infamous)
  13. Lay Down Today (featuring Lord Infamous)
  14. F U 2 (featuring Violent J and Yelawolf)
  15. I Done Lost At Zaggin (featuring Billy Wes)
  16. You Know Where I'm Goin
  17. Shut It Down
  18. My Price Is My Price
  19. Loud Loud (featuring Lil' Wyte)
  20. Blackhaven Zone
  21. Goodbye
  22. Ran My Sack Up (Bonus Track)
  23. Cuffin' Thots (Bonus Track)
Get your own copy of DJ Paul's Master of Evil on iTunes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment